About the Role
1. Associate's degree or higher, preferably in dentistry, dental technology, marketing, or related fields.
2. Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the medical device industry, with a preference for experience in sales to public hospitals and schools, or sales experience in the field of dental digitalization.
3. Strong learning ability, able to quickly grasp product knowledge and internalize it into proficient skills.
4. Strong service orientation, with excellent market analysis and judgment, communication and coordination, stress tolerance, and team-building skills.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, driven by a sense of purpose, and able to accommodate frequent business travel.
Develop and implement comprehensive sales plans in accordance with the company's development strategy and objectives, and achieve sales targets.
Ability to build product/service integrated solutions, analyze and identify potential customer needs.
Develop and maintain relationships with distributors and other relevant channels in the assigned region.
Responsible for building digital solutions for oral hospitals and clinics in the designated market.
Coordinate market and customer resources, collaborate with the marketing department in promotional activities to enhance brand awareness and competitiveness.